Deathtrap Dungeon is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Deathtrap Dungeon from your PCGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more details about Deathtrap Dungeon on GOG.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Deathtrap Dungeon folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Deathtrap Dungeon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Deathtrap Dungeon\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. nglide_config.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 340.00 KB (348160 bytes) on disk.
Deathtrap Dungeon contains of the executables below. They take 1.96 MB (2057800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DDCONFIG.EXE (42.00 KB)
- DDSTART.EXE (38.00 KB)
- DD_CD.EXE (28.00 KB)
- ipxconfig.exe (201.50 KB)
- NETONLY.EXE (20.50 KB)
- nglide_config.exe (340.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Deathtrap Dungeon version 1.0
Deathtrap Dungeon is an application marketed by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Deathtrap Dungeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Deathtrap Dungeon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Deathtrap Dungeon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deathtrap Dungeon". If it is installed on your PC the Deathtrap Dungeon program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Deathtrap Dungeon in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Deathtrap Dungeon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deathtrap Dungeon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Deathtrap Dungeon\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deathtrap Dungeon.
8. After removing Deathtrap Dungeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Deathtrap Dungeon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Deathtrap Dungeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Deathtrap Dungeon by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Deathtrap Dungeon by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Deathtrap Dungeon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 20:38:56.360