Deathmatch Soccer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Deathmatch Soccer from your computerTwin Squid Ltd
. More information about Twin Squid Ltd can be read here
. Please open http://www.twinsquid.com
if you want to read more on Deathmatch Soccer on Twin Squid Ltd's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Deathmatch Soccer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Deathmatch Soccer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and it has a size of 3.05 MB (3199776 bytes).
The executables below are part of Deathmatch Soccer. They occupy about 345.82 MB (362614119
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (560.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.59 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (436.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (392.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.54 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- mmf2u.exe (10.93 MB)
- emtool.exe (3.50 MB)
- untool.exe (57.76 KB)
- edrt.exe (1.31 MB)
- inst.exe (144.00 KB)
- lnchrt.exe (385.50 KB)
- scrrt.exe (1.01 MB)
- stdrt.exe (1.02 MB)
- stdrtd.exe (1.03 MB)
- Uninst.exe (92.00 KB)
- Steam Workshop Tool.exe (2.78 MB)
- GOKEN.exe (21.15 MB)
- Hexels3.exe (6.81 MB)
- pmotion.exe (10.78 MB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (416.52 KB)
- pCARS2.exe (38.08 MB)
- pCARS2AVX.exe (37.88 MB)
- PatchMiniDump.exe (275.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- RU.exe (17.30 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- SkyrimSE.exe (33.31 MB)
- SkyrimSELauncher.exe (4.16 MB)
- BattlefrontII.exe (4.16 MB)
Deathmatch Soccer is an application marketed by the software company Twin Squid Ltd. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Deathmatch Soccer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Deathmatch Soccer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Deathmatch Soccer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deathmatch Soccer". The Deathmatch Soccer program will be found very quickly. After you click Deathmatch Soccer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Deathmatch Soccer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Deathmatch Soccer:
- The software company is: http://www.twinsquid.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Deathmatch Soccer.
8. After removing Deathmatch Soccer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Deathmatch Soccer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deathmatch Soccer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Deathmatch Soccer by Twin Squid Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Deathmatch Soccer by Twin Squid Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Deathmatch Soccer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 08:36:22.763