Death Road version 1.002
This info is about Death Road version 1.002 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Death Road version 1.002 from your PCGamersGate
. You can read more on GamersGate or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.gamersgate.com/
if you want to read more on Death Road version 1.002 on GamersGate's web page. Usually the Death Road version 1.002 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Death Road folder, depending on the user's option during install. Death Road version 1.002's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Death Road\unins000.exe. DeathRoad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.61 MB (1687552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Death Road version 1.002. They take about 2.29 MB (2402590
bytes) on disk.
- DeathRoad.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Death Road version 1.002 version 1.002
Death Road version 1.002 is an application by the software company GamersGate. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Death Road version 1.002 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Death Road version 1.002 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Death Road version 1.002 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Death Road version 1.002". If it is installed on your PC the Death Road version 1.002 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Death Road version 1.002 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Death Road version 1.002, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Death Road version 1.002:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamersgate.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Death Road\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Death Road version 1.002.
8. After removing Death Road version 1.002, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Death Road version 1.002 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Death Road version 1.002 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Death Road version 1.002 by GamersGate from your PC, nor are we saying that Death Road version 1.002 by GamersGate is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Death Road version 1.002 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 13:38:53.270