You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DealRunner 1.05 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DealRunner 1.05 from your systemJackpot Rewards
. Open here
for more information on Jackpot Rewards. Please open http://www.dealpop.us/
if you want to read more on DealRunner 1.05 on Jackpot Rewards's page. DealRunner 1.05 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DealRunner folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing DealRunner 1.05 is "C:\Program Files\DealRunner\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. DealRunner 1.05's main file takes about 1.83 MB (1920600 bytes) and is named DealRunner.exe.
The following executables are installed along with DealRunner 1.05. They occupy about 2.51 MB (2628018
bytes) on disk.
- DealRunner.exe (1.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.05
of DealRunner 1.05.
DealRunner 1.05 is an application released by the software company Jackpot Rewards. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove DealRunner 1.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DealRunner 1.05 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DealRunner 1.05 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DealRunner 1.05". If it exists on your system the DealRunner 1.05 application will be found automatically. After you click DealRunner 1.05 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DealRunner 1.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DealRunner 1.05:
- The software company is: http://www.dealpop.us/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DealRunner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DealRunner 1.05.
8. After removing DealRunner 1.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DealRunner 1.05 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DealRunner 1.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DealRunner 1.05 by Jackpot Rewards from your computer, we are not saying that DealRunner 1.05 by Jackpot Rewards is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DealRunner 1.05 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 00:08:55.730