DealPly is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall DealPly from your systemDealPly Technologies Ltd
. Further information on DealPly Technologies Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.dealply.com/
to get more facts about DealPly on DealPly Technologies Ltd's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DealPly directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for DealPly is C:\Program Files (x86)\DealPly\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 76.20 KB (78024 bytes) on disk and is labeled DealPlyUpdate.exe.
DealPly is comprised of the following executables which take 254.11 KB (260207
bytes) on disk:
- DealPlyUpdate.exe (76.20 KB)
- DealPlyUpdateRun.exe (72.63 KB)
- uninst.exe (105.29 KB)
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove DealPly from your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DealPly's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\W8A37G25\static.dealply.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#static.dealply.com
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\W8A37G25\static.dealply.com\flash\dealply_swf_engine.swf\dm_cookie.sol
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#static.dealply.com\settings.sol
DealPly is an application offered by DealPly Technologies Ltd. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove DealPly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DealPly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DealPly or simply activate the Search field and type in "DealPly". If it is installed on your PC the DealPly program will be found very quickly. When you click DealPly in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DealPly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DealPly:
- The publisher is: http://www.dealply.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DealPly\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DealPly.
8. After removing DealPly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DealPly that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DealPly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DealPly by DealPly Technologies Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that DealPly by DealPly Technologies Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DealPly supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:06:48.650