You can find below details on how to uninstall DealNoDeal for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DealNoDeal from your PCDealNoDeal
. More information about DealNoDeal can be read here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DealNoDeal folder (same installation drive as Windows). DealNoDeal's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DealNoDeal\DealNoDeal.exe. DealNoDeal.exe is the DealNoDeal's main executable file and it occupies close to 372.85 KB (381799 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside DealNoDeal. They occupy about 372.85 KB (381799
bytes) on disk.
- DealNoDeal.exe (372.85 KB)
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove DealNoDeal from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DealNoDeal:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DealNoDeal
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DealNoDeal\DealNoDeal.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DealNoDeal\DealNoDeal.exe
DealNoDeal is a program marketed by DealNoDeal. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase DealNoDeal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DealNoDeal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DealNoDeal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DealNoDeal". If it exists on your system the DealNoDeal app will be found automatically. After you select DealNoDeal in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DealNoDeal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DealNoDeal.
8. After uninstalling DealNoDeal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DealNoDeal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DealNoDeal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DealNoDeal by DealNoDeal from your computer, nor are we saying that DealNoDeal by DealNoDeal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DealNoDeal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:18:18.533