This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Deal Keeper for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Deal Keeper from your computerDeal Keeper
. You can find out more on Deal Keeper or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Deal Keeper can be seen at http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
. Usually the Deal Keeper application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Deal Keeper is C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Deal Keeper. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Deal Keeper version 2014.07.24.184923
only. You can find below info on other versions of Deal Keeper:
...click to view all...
Deal Keeper is a program marketed by Deal Keeper. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Deal Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Deal Keeper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Deal Keeper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deal Keeper". If it exists on your system the Deal Keeper app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Deal Keeper in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Deal Keeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deal Keeper:
- The software company is: http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Deal Keeper.
8. After uninstalling Deal Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Deal Keeper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deal Keeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper from your PC, we are not saying that Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Deal Keeper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:54:06.840