Deadswitch is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Deadswitch from your systemShmehao.com
. More info about Shmehao.com can be read here
. Detailed information about Deadswitch can be seen at http://www.shmehao.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Deadswitch folder (same installation drive as Windows). Deadswitch's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Deadswitch\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 8.33 MB (8733184 bytes) on disk and is named Deadswitch.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Deadswitch. They take 9.00 MB (9440538
bytes) on disk.
- Deadswitch.exe (8.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Deadswitch is a program released by the software company Shmehao.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Deadswitch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Deadswitch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Deadswitch or simply click the Search field and type in "Deadswitch". If it exists on your system the Deadswitch application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Deadswitch in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Deadswitch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Deadswitch:
- The publisher is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Deadswitch\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Deadswitch.
8. After removing Deadswitch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Deadswitch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deadswitch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Deadswitch by Shmehao.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Deadswitch by Shmehao.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Deadswitch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:11:50.190