Deadly Sin 2
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Deadly Sin 2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Deadly Sin 2 from your systemDancing Dragon Games
. More information on Dancing Dragon Games can be found here
. You can get more details about Deadly Sin 2 at http://www.dancingdragongames.com/2011/deadlysin2/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Deadly Sin 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Deadly Sin 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Game.exe and it has a size of 549.52 KB (562704 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Deadly Sin 2. They take about 549.52 KB (562704
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Deadly Sin 2 version 2
Deadly Sin 2 is an application released by Dancing Dragon Games. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Deadly Sin 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Deadly Sin 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Deadly Sin 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Deadly Sin 2". If it exists on your system the Deadly Sin 2 app will be found automatically. After you click Deadly Sin 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Deadly Sin 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deadly Sin 2:
- The software company is: http://www.dancingdragongames.com/2011/deadlysin2/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Deadly Sin 2.
8. After uninstalling Deadly Sin 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Deadly Sin 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deadly Sin 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Deadly Sin 2 by Dancing Dragon Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Deadly Sin 2 by Dancing Dragon Games is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Deadly Sin 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:53:15.110