Deadly 30 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Deadly 30 from your PCIgnatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez
. Check out here
for more information on Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez. Please open http://www.deadly30.com
if you want to read more on Deadly 30 on Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez's web page. Deadly 30 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Deadly30 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Deadly 30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is called Deadly30.exe and its approximative size is 28.94 MB (30342320 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Deadly 30. They take about 42.55 MB (44618760
bytes) on disk.
- Deadly30.exe (28.94 MB)
- medals.exe (16.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 30
of Deadly 30.
Deadly 30 is an application by the software company Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Deadly 30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Deadly 30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Deadly 30 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deadly 30". If it exists on your system the Deadly 30 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Deadly 30 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Deadly 30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deadly 30:
- The publisher is: http://www.deadly30.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deadly 30.
8. After uninstalling Deadly 30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Deadly 30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deadly 30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Deadly 30 by Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez from your computer, we are not saying that Deadly 30 by Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deadly 30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:07:08.717