Deadly 30 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Deadly 30 from your PCIgnatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez
. Check out here
for more information on Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez. Please open http://www.deadly30.com
if you want to read more on Deadly 30 on Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez's web page. Deadly 30 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Deadly30 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Deadly 30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is called Deadly30.exe and its approximative size is 28.94 MB (30342320 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Deadly 30. They take about 42.55 MB (44618760
bytes) on disk.
- Deadly30.exe (28.94 MB)
- medals.exe (16.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 30
of Deadly 30.
Deadly 30 is an application by the software company Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Deadly 30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Deadly 30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Deadly 30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deadly 30". The Deadly 30 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Deadly 30 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Deadly 30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deadly 30:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.deadly30.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deadly 30.
8. After uninstalling Deadly 30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Deadly 30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deadly 30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Deadly 30 by Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez from your computer, we are not saying that Deadly 30 by Ignatus Zuk and Gonzalo Villagomez is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deadly 30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:07:08.717