Deadline Cloud Wizard
Deadline Cloud Wizard is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Deadline Cloud Wizard from your computerThinkbox Software
. You can read more on Thinkbox Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Deadline Cloud Wizard program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Thinkbox\Deadline Cloud Wizard v0.34 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Deadline Cloud Wizard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Thinkbox\Deadline Cloud Wizard v0.34\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. cloudwizard.exe is the Deadline Cloud Wizard's main executable file and it takes about 4.49 MB (4712972 bytes) on disk.
Deadline Cloud Wizard contains of the executables below. They take 14.53 MB (15234268
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (4.00 MB)
- cloudwizard.exe (4.49 MB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (414.30 KB)
- openvpn.exe (785.30 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.30 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
- reset.exe (4.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.34
of Deadline Cloud Wizard.
Deadline Cloud Wizard is an application marketed by the software company Thinkbox Software. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Deadline Cloud Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Deadline Cloud Wizard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Deadline Cloud Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deadline Cloud Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the Deadline Cloud Wizard app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Deadline Cloud Wizard in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Deadline Cloud Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Deadline Cloud Wizard.
8. After removing Deadline Cloud Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Deadline Cloud Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Deadline Cloud Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Deadline Cloud Wizard by Thinkbox Software from your PC, we are not saying that Deadline Cloud Wizard by Thinkbox Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Deadline Cloud Wizard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:58:33.900