DeadPix (wersja 1.2)
DeadPix (wersja 1.2) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DeadPix (wersja 1.2) from your PCCodeDead
. Open here
for more details on CodeDead. More details about DeadPix (wersja 1.2) can be seen at https://codedead.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\DeadPix folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for DeadPix (wersja 1.2) is C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\DeadPix\unins000.exe. DeadPix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 250.00 KB (256000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DeadPix (wersja 1.2). They occupy about 2.78 MB (2913177
bytes) on disk.
- DeadPix.exe (250.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of DeadPix (wersja 1.2).
DeadPix (wersja 1.2) is an application marketed by the software company CodeDead. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall DeadPix (wersja 1.2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DeadPix (wersja 1.2) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DeadPix (wersja 1.2) or simply click the Search field and type in "DeadPix (wersja 1.2)". The DeadPix (wersja 1.2) app will be found very quickly. When you select DeadPix (wersja 1.2) in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DeadPix (wersja 1.2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeadPix (wersja 1.2):
- The web site of the application is: https://codedead.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\DeadPix\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DeadPix (wersja 1.2).
8. After removing DeadPix (wersja 1.2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DeadPix (wersja 1.2) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DeadPix (wersja 1.2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DeadPix (wersja 1.2) by CodeDead from your PC, nor are we saying that DeadPix (wersja 1.2) by CodeDead is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeadPix (wersja 1.2) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:06:28.053