This info is about Dead Space for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Dead Space from your computerElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. You can read more about on Dead Space at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Origin Games\Dead Space folder (same installation drive as Windows). Dead Space's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Space\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and occupies 851.32 KB (871752 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Dead Space. They take 851.32 KB (871752
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Dead Space. You can find below info on other releases of Dead Space:
Dead Space is an application offered by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Dead Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dead Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dead Space or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dead Space". If it exists on your system the Dead Space program will be found very quickly. When you click Dead Space in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dead Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dead Space:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Space\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dead Space.
8. After uninstalling Dead Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Space that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dead Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dead Space by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Dead Space by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dead Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-06 14:33:30.007