Dead Space 3
This web page is about Dead Space 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dead Space 3 from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Dead Space 3 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the Dead Space 3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Dead Space 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Dead Space 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Dead Space 3\uninst\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. deadspace3.exe is the Dead Space 3's primary executable file and it takes approximately 14.02 MB (14699520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Dead Space 3. They occupy an average of 41.75 MB (43782078
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- deadspace3.exe (14.02 MB)
- ds3v10+3tr.exe (1.62 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- deadspace3.exe (17.20 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (818.38 KB)
- Touchup.exe (814.38 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
The current web page applies to Dead Space 3 version 22.214.171.124
Dead Space 3 is a program marketed by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Dead Space 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dead Space 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dead Space 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dead Space 3". If it exists on your system the Dead Space 3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Dead Space 3 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dead Space 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dead Space 3:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Dead Space 3\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dead Space 3.
8. After uninstalling Dead Space 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Space 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dead Space 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dead Space 3 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dead Space 3 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dead Space 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:12:43.517