Dead Space 2 versión 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 from your systemEA Games
. Open here
where you can find out more on EA Games. You can see more info on Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 at Huaker
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Dead Space 2\Dead Space 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Dead Space 2\Dead Space 2\unins000.exe. deadspace2.exe is the Dead Space 2 versión 1.0's primary executable file and it takes around 60.27 MB (63201280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dead Space 2 versión 1.0. They take an average of 67.40 MB (70670214
bytes) on disk.
- activation.exe (1.98 MB)
- deadspace2.exe (60.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (709.54 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86_es.exe (3.94 MB)
This page is about Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 version 1.0
Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company EA Games. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dead Space 2 versión 1.0". The Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dead Space 2 versión 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dead Space 2 versión 1.0:
- The software company is: Huaker
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dead Space 2\Dead Space 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dead Space 2 versión 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Dead Space 2 versión 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 by EA Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 by EA Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dead Space 2 versión 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 16:16:34.007