Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dead Space 2 from your PCElectronic Arts
. More data about Electronic Arts can be read here
. Detailed information about Dead Space 2 can be found at http://deadspace.ea.com/
. Usually the Dead Space 2 application is to be found in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\dead space 2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Dead Space 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. deadspace2.exe is the Dead Space 2's primary executable file and it takes approximately 46.20 MB (48444416 bytes) on disk.
Dead Space 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 70.92 MB (74360248
bytes) on disk.
- activation.exe (1.98 MB)
- deadspace2.exe (46.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_en.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- eadm-installer.exe (18.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Dead Space 2.
Dead Space 2 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Dead Space 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dead Space 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dead Space 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dead Space 2". If it exists on your system the Dead Space 2 application will be found automatically. When you click Dead Space 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dead Space 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dead Space 2:
- The publisher is: http://deadspace.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dead Space 2.
8. After uninstalling Dead Space 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Space 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dead Space 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dead Space 2 by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Dead Space 2 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dead Space 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 03:58:09.967