Dead Sea is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dead Sea from your computerPhoenix Studio
. You can find out more on Phoenix Studio or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Dead Sea can be found at https://www.facebook.com/DeadSeaGameOfficial
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead Sea folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dead Sea by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/350220. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dead Sea's main file takes around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) and its name is DXSETUP.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Dead Sea. They take 82.68 MB (86693474
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CgfDump.exe (108.00 KB)
- CommandPlayer.exe (52.00 KB)
- GameSDK.exe (806.50 KB)
- GameSDK_Release.exe (14.78 MB)
- LuaCompiler.exe (308.00 KB)
- DedicatedLauncher.exe (99.00 KB)
- DedicatedLauncher_Release.exe (10.39 MB)
- GameSDK.exe (832.00 KB)
- ShaderCacheGen.exe (20.00 KB)
- rc.exe (691.00 KB)
- DedicatedLauncher.exe (122.00 KB)
- DedicatedLauncher_Release.exe (12.98 MB)
- 7za.exe (570.50 KB)
- chunkexplore.exe (16.33 MB)
- CryToolsInstaller.exe (256.50 KB)
- SettingsMgr.exe (77.00 KB)
- gfxexport.exe (1.66 MB)
- md5.exe (48.00 KB)
- scmd.exe (6.50 KB)
- KeyGen.exe (120.50 KB)
- PakDecrypt.exe (122.00 KB)
- PakEncrypt.exe (134.50 KB)
- PakSign.exe (132.50 KB)
- ParseBuild.exe (912.85 KB)
- ProfVis.exe (25.00 KB)
- GFxAmpClient.exe (3.22 MB)
- FxMediaPlayer.exe (3.52 MB)
- Statoscope.exe (590.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Dead Sea is an application marketed by the software company Phoenix Studio. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Dead Sea is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dead Sea with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dead Sea or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dead Sea". The Dead Sea application will be found automatically. After you click Dead Sea in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dead Sea, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dead Sea:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.facebook.com/DeadSeaGameOfficial
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/350220
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dead Sea.
8. After uninstalling Dead Sea, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dead Sea that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dead Sea using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dead Sea by Phoenix Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Dead Sea by Phoenix Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dead Sea in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 04:45:40.910