Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 from your PCCapcom
. More information about Capcom can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Rising directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Rising\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0. The application's main executable file is titled DeadRising.exe and it has a size of 27.31 MB (28638928 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0. They take 41.59 MB (43611496
bytes) on disk.
- DeadRising.exe (27.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (909.31 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0.
Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 is an application released by Capcom. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0". If it exists on your system the Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0.
8. After removing Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 by Capcom from your computer, we are not saying that Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 by Capcom is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dead Rising, âåðñèÿ 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 11:03:19.620