Dead Island Riptide
This page is about Dead Island Riptide for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Dead Island Riptide from your PCAudioslave
. You can find out more on Audioslave or check for application updates here
. Usually the Dead Island Riptide application is found in the C:\Program Files\Dead Island Riptide directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Dead Island Riptide is "C:\Program Files\Dead Island Riptide\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled DeadIslandgame_x86_rwdi.exe and its approximative size is 772.79 KB (791336 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Dead Island Riptide. They occupy about 7.39 MB (7751964
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dead Island Riptide V18.104.22.168.13 Trainer +13 MrAntiFun.EXE (5.01 MB)
- DeadIslandgame_x86_rwdi.exe (772.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
- berkelium.exe (617.50 KB)
- ppmrender.exe (20.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
Dead Island Riptide is a program by the software company Audioslave. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Dead Island Riptide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dead Island Riptide using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dead Island Riptide or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dead Island Riptide". If it exists on your system the Dead Island Riptide program will be found very quickly. When you select Dead Island Riptide in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dead Island Riptide, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dead Island Riptide.
8. After removing Dead Island Riptide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Island Riptide which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dead Island Riptide with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dead Island Riptide by Audioslave from your PC, we are not saying that Dead Island Riptide by Audioslave is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dead Island Riptide supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:05:36.013