Dead Island is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Dead Island from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul
. More information about R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul can be seen here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more information about Dead Island on R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Dead Island directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Dead Island is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dead Island\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.04 MB (1091312 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Dead Island. They occupy about 1.04 MB (1091312
bytes) on disk.
Dead Island is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul. Some users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Dead Island is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dead Island from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dead Island or simply click the Search field and type in "Dead Island". If it exists on your system the Dead Island program will be found very quickly. After you select Dead Island in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dead Island, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dead Island:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dead Island\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dead Island.
8. After removing Dead Island, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dead Island that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dead Island with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dead Island by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul from your computer, nor are we saying that Dead Island by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dead Island supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 17:42:36.150