Dead Island 1.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Dead Island 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Dead Island 1.1 from your PCWCPCGAMES
. Go over here
for more information on WCPCGAMES. Please open http://www.wcpcgames.com
if you want to read more on Dead Island 1.1 on WCPCGAMES's page. Dead Island 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dead Island folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Dead Island 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Dead Island\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Dead Island\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. deadislandgame.exe is the Dead Island 1.1's main executable file and it takes around 212.50 KB (217600 bytes) on disk.
Dead Island 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.83 MB (21844608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- deadislandgame.exe (212.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (860.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.62 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- WMFDist11-WindowsXP-X86-ENU.exe (11.65 MB)
The current page applies to Dead Island 1.1 version 1.1
Dead Island 1.1 is a program marketed by the software company WCPCGAMES. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Dead Island 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dead Island 1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dead Island 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dead Island 1.1". If it exists on your system the Dead Island 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dead Island 1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dead Island 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dead Island 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wcpcgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dead Island\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Dead Island\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dead Island 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Dead Island 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dead Island 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dead Island 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dead Island 1.1 by WCPCGAMES from your PC, nor are we saying that Dead Island 1.1 by WCPCGAMES is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dead Island 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 03:57:24.170