Dead Cells is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dead Cells from your computerMotion Twin
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Motion Twin. Please open https://motion-twin.com
if you want to read more on Dead Cells on Motion Twin's page. Dead Cells is commonly set up in the C:\origin\Dead Cells directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Cells\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dead Cells. Dead Cells's primary file takes about 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) and its name is Cleanup.exe.
Dead Cells is comprised of the following executables which occupy 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Dead Cells. For more Dead Cells versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dead Cells is an application offered by Motion Twin. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Dead Cells is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dead Cells from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dead Cells or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dead Cells". The Dead Cells program will be found automatically. When you click Dead Cells in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dead Cells, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dead Cells:
- The software company is: https://motion-twin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Cells\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dead Cells.
8. After removing Dead Cells, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dead Cells that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dead Cells with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dead Cells by Motion Twin from your PC, we are not saying that Dead Cells by Motion Twin is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dead Cells in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 20:43:16.370