This web page is about DeTroy 1.00 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DeTroy 1.00 from your systemDeTroy
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DeTroy. DeTroy 1.00 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DeTroy\DeTroy folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\DeTroy\DeTroy\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DeTroy 1.00. DeTroy 1.00's main file takes about 610.64 KB (625294 bytes) and is named yt-convU.exe.
DeTroy 1.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 610.64 KB (625294
bytes) on disk.
This info is about DeTroy 1.00 version 1.00
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DeTroy 1.00:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DeTroy 1.00:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DeTroy\DeTroy
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DeTroy\DeTroy\yt-convU.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DeTroy 1.00
DeTroy 1.00 is an application released by the software company DeTroy. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall DeTroy 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DeTroy 1.00 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DeTroy 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DeTroy 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the DeTroy 1.00 app will be found very quickly. When you click DeTroy 1.00 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DeTroy 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DeTroy 1.00.
8. After uninstalling DeTroy 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DeTroy 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DeTroy 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeTroy 1.00 by DeTroy from your PC, nor are we saying that DeTroy 1.00 by DeTroy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeTroy 1.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 20:18:45.457