De Sims™ 4
This page is about De Sims™ 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. More data about the application De Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/nl
. Usually the De Sims™ 4 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging is the full command line if you want to remove De Sims™ 4. De Sims™ 4's primary file takes about 913.22 KB (935136 bytes) and its name is Cleanup.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in De Sims™ 4. They occupy 913.22 KB (935136
bytes) on disk.
This info is about De Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
alone. Click on the links below for other De Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase De Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "De Sims™ 4". The De Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click De Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall De Sims™ 4.
8. After removing De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-30 15:46:15.170