De Sims™ 4
De Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ea.com/nl
to get more facts about De Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\The Sims 4\The Sims 4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for De Sims™ 4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. The application's main executable file is titled Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 834.72 KB (854752 bytes).
The executables below are part of De Sims™ 4. They occupy an average of 834.72 KB (854752
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.797.20
of De Sims™ 4. You can find below info on other versions of De Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the De Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall De Sims™ 4.
8. After removing De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove De Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-06 13:12:14.673