Dbz Fight version 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dbz Fight version 2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Dbz Fight version 2 from your computerDbz Fight
. You can find out more on Dbz Fight or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Dbz Fight version 2 can be seen at https://discord.gg/FZSNcVJ
. Dbz Fight version 2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dbz Fight directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Dbz Fight version 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dbz Fight\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 300.00 KB (307200 bytes) on disk and is titled Updater.exe.
Dbz Fight version 2 is composed of the following executables which take 7.01 MB (7349799
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (2.48 MB)
- Updater.exe (300.00 KB)
- Dbz Fight.exe (1.42 MB)
- Eclipse Runtimes.exe (2.82 MB)
The current web page applies to Dbz Fight version 2 version 2
Dbz Fight version 2 is a program released by the software company Dbz Fight. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Dbz Fight version 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dbz Fight version 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dbz Fight version 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dbz Fight version 2". If it exists on your system the Dbz Fight version 2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Dbz Fight version 2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dbz Fight version 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dbz Fight version 2:
- The publisher is: https://discord.gg/FZSNcVJ
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dbz Fight\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dbz Fight version 2.
8. After removing Dbz Fight version 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dbz Fight version 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dbz Fight version 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dbz Fight version 2 by Dbz Fight from your computer, we are not saying that Dbz Fight version 2 by Dbz Fight is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dbz Fight version 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:40:18.180