This page is about DbVisualizer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DbVisualizer from your PCDbVis Software AB
. Open here
for more details on DbVis Software AB. More data about the software DbVisualizer can be seen at http://www.dbvis.com
. DbVisualizer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for DbVisualizer is C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer\uninstall.exe. dbvis.exe is the DbVisualizer's primary executable file and it takes circa 443.17 KB (453808 bytes) on disk.
DbVisualizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.93 MB (2024112
bytes) on disk.
- dbvis-multi.exe (443.17 KB)
- dbvis.exe (443.17 KB)
- uninstall.exe (706.17 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (88.98 KB)
- updater.exe (295.17 KB)
This data is about DbVisualizer version 10.0.3
only. You can find here a few links to other DbVisualizer releases:
...click to view all...
DbVisualizer is a program by the software company DbVis Software AB. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove DbVisualizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DbVisualizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DbVisualizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DbVisualizer". The DbVisualizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DbVisualizer in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DbVisualizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DbVisualizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.dbvis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DbVisualizer.
8. After removing DbVisualizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DbVisualizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DbVisualizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DbVisualizer by DbVis Software AB from your PC, nor are we saying that DbVisualizer by DbVis Software AB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DbVisualizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 02:48:37.283