This web page is about DbSchema 8.1.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DbSchema 8.1.6 from your PCWise Coders
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Wise Coders. Click on https://www.dbschema.com
to get more information about DbSchema 8.1.6 on Wise Coders's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DbSchema folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove DbSchema 8.1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DbSchema\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. DbSchema.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.37 MB (1434624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DbSchema 8.1.6. They take about 2.86 MB (2994160
bytes) on disk.
- DbSchema.exe (1.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (717.00 KB)
- automaticUpdater.exe (717.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (88.98 KB)
This web page is about DbSchema 8.1.6 version 8.1.6
DbSchema 8.1.6 is an application released by the software company Wise Coders. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase DbSchema 8.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DbSchema 8.1.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DbSchema 8.1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DbSchema 8.1.6". If it is installed on your PC the DbSchema 8.1.6 app will be found very quickly. After you click DbSchema 8.1.6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DbSchema 8.1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DbSchema 8.1.6:
- The publisher is: https://www.dbschema.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DbSchema\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DbSchema 8.1.6.
8. After uninstalling DbSchema 8.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DbSchema 8.1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DbSchema 8.1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DbSchema 8.1.6 by Wise Coders from your computer, we are not saying that DbSchema 8.1.6 by Wise Coders is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DbSchema 8.1.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 14:18:50.013