This info is about Daylight for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Daylight from your computerZombie Studios
. You can find out more on Zombie Studios or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Daylight at http://www.playdaylight.com/
. Daylight is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Daylight folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Daylight by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Daylight.exe is the Daylight's main executable file and it takes around 42.04 MB (44085264 bytes) on disk.
Daylight contains of the executables below. They take 150.72 MB (158041576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DaylightLauncher.exe (27.50 KB)
- Daylight.exe (42.04 MB)
- Daylight.exe (46.94 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Daylight is a program released by the software company Zombie Studios. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Daylight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Daylight with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Daylight or simply click the Search field and type in "Daylight". The Daylight application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Daylight in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Daylight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Daylight:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playdaylight.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Daylight.
8. After uninstalling Daylight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Daylight which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Daylight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Daylight by Zombie Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Daylight by Zombie Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Daylight in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 13:37:04.367