Day of the Zombie
This web page is about Day of the Zombie for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Day of the Zombie from your systemGroove Games
. Further information on Groove Games can be seen here
. More details about the program Day of the Zombie can be seen at http://www.GrooveGames.com
. Day of the Zombie is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Groove Games\Day of the Zombie directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Day of the Zombie's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. Day of the Zombie's main file takes about 424.00 KB (434176 bytes) and its name is Zombie.exe.
Day of the Zombie is composed of the following executables which take 3.25 MB (3407872
bytes) on disk:
- UCC.exe (148.00 KB)
- UnrealEd.exe (2.69 MB)
- Zombie.exe (424.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Day of the Zombie.
If you are manually uninstalling Day of the Zombie we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Groove Games\Day of the Zombie
Day of the Zombie is an application by the software company Groove Games. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Day of the Zombie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Day of the Zombie from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Day of the Zombie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Day of the Zombie". If it is installed on your PC the Day of the Zombie program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Day of the Zombie in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Day of the Zombie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Day of the Zombie:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GrooveGames.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Day of the Zombie.
8. After uninstalling Day of the Zombie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Day of the Zombie that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Day of the Zombie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Day of the Zombie by Groove Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Day of the Zombie by Groove Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Day of the Zombie supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 07:53:30.867