Day of Destruction
Day of Destruction is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Day of Destruction from your systemSynaptixGames, LLC
. You can read more on SynaptixGames, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.dod-vr.com/
if you want to read more on Day of Destruction on SynaptixGames, LLC's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Day of Destruction directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Day of Destruction is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk and is titled dod.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Day of Destruction. They take 635.50 KB (650752
bytes) on disk.
Day of Destruction is an application released by SynaptixGames, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Day of Destruction is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Day of Destruction from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Day of Destruction or simply click the Search field and type in "Day of Destruction". If it exists on your system the Day of Destruction application will be found very quickly. After you select Day of Destruction in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Day of Destruction, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Day of Destruction:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dod-vr.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Day of Destruction.
8. After removing Day of Destruction, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Day of Destruction which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Day of Destruction with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Day of Destruction by SynaptixGames, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Day of Destruction by SynaptixGames, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Day of Destruction in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 21:02:59.827