Day of Defeat Source
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Day of Defeat Source for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Day of Defeat Source from your computerrustorka
. Take a look here
for more info on rustorka. Please follow Day of Defeat Source
if you want to read more on Day of Defeat Source on rustorka's page. Day of Defeat Source is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Day of Defeat Source folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Day of Defeat Source by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Day of Defeat Source\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 413.41 KB (423336 bytes) on disk and is called bspzip.exe.
Day of Defeat Source installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.73 MB (24885596
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dods.exe (37.50 KB)
- dods_launcher.exe (3.38 MB)
- hl2.exe (89.91 KB)
- srcds.exe (120.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (720.16 KB)
- bspzip.exe (413.41 KB)
- captioncompiler.exe (182.41 KB)
- demoinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- dmxedit.exe (1.61 MB)
- elementviewer.exe (3.09 MB)
- glview.exe (196.41 KB)
- hammer.exe (141.41 KB)
- height2normal.exe (679.41 KB)
- height2ssbump.exe (689.91 KB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.60 MB)
- hlmv.exe (457.91 KB)
- mksheet.exe (691.91 KB)
- motionmapper.exe (297.41 KB)
- normal2ssbump.exe (674.41 KB)
- pfm2tgas.exe (622.91 KB)
- qc_eyes.exe (2.62 MB)
- shadercompile.exe (84.91 KB)
- splitskybox.exe (133.91 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.80 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.39 MB)
- vbspinfo.exe (407.41 KB)
- vpk.exe (644.41 KB)
- vrad.exe (85.41 KB)
- vtex.exe (75.91 KB)
- vtf2tga.exe (704.41 KB)
- vvis.exe (75.91 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (107.50 KB)
Day of Defeat Source is a program offered by rustorka. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Day of Defeat Source is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Day of Defeat Source from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Day of Defeat Source or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Day of Defeat Source". The Day of Defeat Source application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Day of Defeat Source in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Day of Defeat Source, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Day of Defeat Source:
- The web site of the application is: Day of Defeat Source
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Day of Defeat Source\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Day of Defeat Source.
8. After uninstalling Day of Defeat Source, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Day of Defeat Source that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Day of Defeat Source using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Day of Defeat Source by rustorka from your computer, we are not saying that Day of Defeat Source by rustorka is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Day of Defeat Source supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 01:47:33.037