Daum PotPlayer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Daum PotPlayer from your computerDaum Communications Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Daum Communications Corp.. You can read more about related to Daum PotPlayer at http://tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Daum PotPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PotPlayerMini.exe is the Daum PotPlayer's primary executable file and it takes about 179.16 KB (183456 bytes) on disk.
Daum PotPlayer is comprised of the following executables which take 517.59 KB (530011
bytes) on disk:
- DTDrop.exe (225.66 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (179.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Daum PotPlayer version 1.5.33573
only. For other Daum PotPlayer versions please click below:
Daum PotPlayer is a program released by the software company Daum Communications Corp.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Daum PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Daum PotPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Daum PotPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "Daum PotPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the Daum PotPlayer app will be found very quickly. After you click Daum PotPlayer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Daum PotPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Daum PotPlayer:
- The software company is: http://tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Daum PotPlayer.
8. After removing Daum PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Daum PotPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Daum PotPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Daum PotPlayer by Daum Communications Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Daum PotPlayer by Daum Communications Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Daum PotPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:53:31.100