Datovka is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Datovka from your computerCZ.NIC, z. s. p. o.
. More information on CZ.NIC, z. s. p. o. can be found here
. Please open https://labs.nic.cz/page/2425/nova-datovka/
if you want to read more on Datovka on CZ.NIC, z. s. p. o.'s web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CZ.NIC\Datovka folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Datovka is C:\Program Files (x86)\CZ.NIC\Datovka\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled datovka.exe and its approximative size is 3.47 MB (3636750 bytes).
Datovka is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.59 MB (5856470
bytes) on disk:
- datovka-cli.exe (1.71 MB)
- datovka.exe (3.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (417.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Datovka version 4.10.3
only. For more Datovka versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Datovka is an application by the software company CZ.NIC, z. s. p. o.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Datovka is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Datovka from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Datovka or simply click the Search feature and type in "Datovka". If it is installed on your PC the Datovka app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Datovka in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Datovka, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Datovka:
- The publisher is: https://labs.nic.cz/page/2425/nova-datovka/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CZ.NIC\Datovka\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Datovka.
8. After uninstalling Datovka, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Datovka that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Datovka using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Datovka by CZ.NIC, z. s. p. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Datovka by CZ.NIC, z. s. p. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Datovka in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 11:46:38.223