Datei-Explorer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Datei-Explorer from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Delivered by Citrix. Datei-Explorer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, subject to the user's option. Datei-Explorer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "store-5c0ec3f7@@XD75Farm.001_WS2008R2Salu-19". The program's main executable file is named SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
Datei-Explorer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current page applies to Datei-Explorer version 1.0
Datei-Explorer is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Datei-Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Datei-Explorer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Datei-Explorer or simply click the Search field and type in "Datei-Explorer". The Datei-Explorer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Datei-Explorer in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Datei-Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Datei-Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Datei-Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Datei-Explorer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Datei-Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Datei-Explorer by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Datei-Explorer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Datei-Explorer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:34:36.750