Date Reminder 1.15
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Date Reminder 1.15 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Date Reminder 1.15 from your computerMaciej Bieniek
. More information on Maciej Bieniek can be seen here
. You can get more details about Date Reminder 1.15 at mailto:email@example.com
. Usually the Date Reminder 1.15 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Date Reminder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Date Reminder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Date Reminder 1.15. Date Reminder 1.15's main file takes around 366.00 KB (374784 bytes) and its name is DReminder.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Date Reminder 1.15. They occupy 440.89 KB (451475
bytes) on disk.
- DReminder.exe (366.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15
of Date Reminder 1.15.
Date Reminder 1.15 is an application released by the software company Maciej Bieniek. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Date Reminder 1.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Date Reminder 1.15 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Date Reminder 1.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "Date Reminder 1.15". The Date Reminder 1.15 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Date Reminder 1.15 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Date Reminder 1.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Date Reminder 1.15:
- The web site of the program is: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Date Reminder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Date Reminder 1.15.
8. After uninstalling Date Reminder 1.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Date Reminder 1.15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Date Reminder 1.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Date Reminder 1.15 by Maciej Bieniek from your computer, nor are we saying that Date Reminder 1.15 by Maciej Bieniek is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Date Reminder 1.15 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:12:30.703