This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Datacol5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Datacol5 from your computerDatacol
. Check out here
where you can read more on Datacol. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Datacol5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Datacol5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Datacol5. Datacol5's primary file takes around 2.05 MB (2150400 bytes) and its name is Datacol5.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Datacol5. They take about 9.64 MB (10106017
bytes) on disk.
- Datacol5.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- chromedriver.exe (6.61 MB)
- Selector.exe (297.50 KB)
This data is about Datacol5 version 5.595
only. You can find here a few links to other Datacol5 versions:
...click to view all...
Datacol5 is a program released by the software company Datacol. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Datacol5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Datacol5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Datacol5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Datacol5". The Datacol5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Datacol5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Datacol5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Datacol5.
8. After uninstalling Datacol5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Datacol5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Datacol5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Datacol5 by Datacol from your computer, we are not saying that Datacol5 by Datacol is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Datacol5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 06:11:30.800