Database Tour Pro 18.104.22.1688
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Database Tour Pro 22.214.171.1248 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Database Tour Pro 126.96.36.1998 from your computerVitaliy Levchenko
. Open here
for more details on Vitaliy Levchenko. You can see more info related to Database Tour Pro 188.8.131.528 at http://www.vlsoftware.net
. Usually the Database Tour Pro 184.108.40.2068 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Database Tour Pro 6 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Database Tour Pro 220.127.116.118's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Database Tour Pro 6\unins000.exe. dbtour.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.50 MB (3673600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Database Tour Pro 18.104.22.1688. They occupy about 4.19 MB (4391897
bytes) on disk.
- dbtour.exe (3.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Database Tour Pro 22.214.171.1248 version 126.96.36.1998
Database Tour Pro 188.8.131.528 is an application offered by the software company Vitaliy Levchenko. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Database Tour Pro 184.108.40.2068 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Database Tour Pro 220.127.116.118 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Database Tour Pro 18.104.22.1688 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Database Tour Pro 22.214.171.1248". The Database Tour Pro 126.96.36.1998 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Database Tour Pro 188.8.131.528 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Database Tour Pro 184.108.40.2068, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Database Tour Pro 220.127.116.118:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vlsoftware.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Database Tour Pro 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Database Tour Pro 18.104.22.1688.
8. After uninstalling Database Tour Pro 22.214.171.1248, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Database Tour Pro 126.96.36.1998 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Database Tour Pro 188.8.131.528 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Database Tour Pro 184.108.40.2068 by Vitaliy Levchenko from your PC, nor are we saying that Database Tour Pro 220.127.116.118 by Vitaliy Levchenko is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Database Tour Pro 18.104.22.1688 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-15 17:33:16.600