Database Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Database Manager from your systemCOMET System, s.r.o.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on COMET System, s.r.o.. More details about the program Database Manager can be found at http://www.cometsystem.cz
. Usually the Database Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\Database folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Database Manager is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\Database\unins004.exe". Database Manager's primary file takes about 3.51 MB (3676672 bytes) and is called DldbManager.exe.
Database Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.07 MB (22089475
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DldbAlarmNotifier.exe (1.68 MB)
- DldbManager.exe (3.51 MB)
- DldbSoapServer.exe (1.57 MB)
- DldbViewer.exe (7.87 MB)
- EmailSender.exe (1.53 MB)
- SmsSender.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (699.99 KB)
- unins002.exe (701.66 KB)
- unins003.exe (701.84 KB)
- unins004.exe (699.99 KB)
Database Manager is an application released by the software company COMET System, s.r.o.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Database Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Database Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Database Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Database Manager". If it exists on your system the Database Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click Database Manager in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Database Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Database Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cometsystem.cz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\Database\unins004.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Database Manager.
8. After removing Database Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Database Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Database Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Database Manager by COMET System, s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Database Manager by COMET System, s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Database Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 02:35:29.727