Database Administration Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Database Administration Utility for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Database Administration Utility from your computerCOMET System, s.r.o.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on COMET System, s.r.o.. You can see more info on Database Administration Utility at http://www.cometsystem.cz
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\Database folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Database Administration Utility is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\Database\unins001.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.51 MB (3676672 bytes) on disk and is called DldbManager.exe.
Database Administration Utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.07 MB (22089475
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DldbAlarmNotifier.exe (1.68 MB)
- DldbManager.exe (3.51 MB)
- DldbSoapServer.exe (1.57 MB)
- DldbViewer.exe (7.87 MB)
- EmailSender.exe (1.53 MB)
- SmsSender.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (699.99 KB)
- unins002.exe (701.66 KB)
- unins003.exe (701.84 KB)
- unins004.exe (699.99 KB)
Database Administration Utility is an application marketed by COMET System, s.r.o.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Database Administration Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Database Administration Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Database Administration Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Database Administration Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Database Administration Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Database Administration Utility in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Database Administration Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Database Administration Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cometsystem.cz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\Database\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Database Administration Utility.
8. After removing Database Administration Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Database Administration Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Database Administration Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Database Administration Utility by COMET System, s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Database Administration Utility by COMET System, s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Database Administration Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 02:35:29.693