A way to uninstall DataTransfer from your computer
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DataTransfer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION. More information about MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION can be seen here. You can get more details about DataTransfer at https://www.MitsubishiElectric.com/fa/. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MELSOFT directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall DataTransfer. The application's main executable file is labeled DataTransfer.exe and its approximative size is 392.00 KB (401408 bytes).
DataTransfer contains of the executables below. They take 321.04 MB (336633889 bytes) on disk.
A way to remove DataTransfer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
DataTransfer is a program by the software company MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DataTransfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DataTransfer or simply activate the Search field and type in "DataTransfer". If it exists on your system the DataTransfer application will be found very quickly. When you click DataTransfer in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DataTransfer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DataTransfer:
The publisher is: https://www.MitsubishiElectric.com/fa/
The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DataTransfer.
8. After removing DataTransfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DataTransfer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DataTransfer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DataTransfer by MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION from your PC, nor are we saying that DataTransfer by MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DataTransfer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.