DataShow Praise 1.2.4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DataShow Praise 1.2.4 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DataShow Praise 1.2.4 from your systemRkSoft Softwares
. You can find out more on RkSoft Softwares or check for application updates here
. More information about DataShow Praise 1.2.4 can be found at http://www.rksoft.com.br
. DataShow Praise 1.2.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\RkSoft\DataShow Praise folder, subject to the user's decision. DataShow Praise 1.2.4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RkSoft\DataShow Praise\unins000.exe. DataShow Praise 1.2.4's main file takes about 3.44 MB (3604968 bytes) and is called DataShow-Praise.exe.
The following executables are installed beside DataShow Praise 1.2.4. They take about 4.17 MB (4372003
bytes) on disk.
- DataShow-Praise.exe (3.44 MB)
- Tela-DataShow.exe (84.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (664.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.4
of DataShow Praise 1.2.4.
DataShow Praise 1.2.4 is a program marketed by RkSoft Softwares. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove DataShow Praise 1.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DataShow Praise 1.2.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DataShow Praise 1.2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DataShow Praise 1.2.4". If it exists on your system the DataShow Praise 1.2.4 application will be found very quickly. After you select DataShow Praise 1.2.4 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DataShow Praise 1.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DataShow Praise 1.2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rksoft.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RkSoft\DataShow Praise\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DataShow Praise 1.2.4.
8. After uninstalling DataShow Praise 1.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DataShow Praise 1.2.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DataShow Praise 1.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DataShow Praise 1.2.4 by RkSoft Softwares from your PC, we are not saying that DataShow Praise 1.2.4 by RkSoft Softwares is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DataShow Praise 1.2.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 17:41:30.600