You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DataLocker SafeCrypt for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DataLocker SafeCrypt from your systemData Locker Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Data Locker Inc.. You can get more details about DataLocker SafeCrypt at http://safecrypt.com
. Usually the DataLocker SafeCrypt program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DataLocker\SafeCrypt folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for DataLocker SafeCrypt is C:\Program Files (x86)\DataLocker\SafeCrypt\uninst.exe. DataLocker SafeCrypt's primary file takes about 1.67 MB (1755864 bytes) and is called SafeCrypt.exe.
DataLocker SafeCrypt contains of the executables below. They take 2.03 MB (2130404
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (365.76 KB)
- SafeCrypt.exe (1.67 MB)
This web page is about DataLocker SafeCrypt version 220.127.116.11
DataLocker SafeCrypt is an application marketed by the software company Data Locker Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall DataLocker SafeCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DataLocker SafeCrypt from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DataLocker SafeCrypt or simply click the Search feature and type in "DataLocker SafeCrypt". The DataLocker SafeCrypt program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DataLocker SafeCrypt in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DataLocker SafeCrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DataLocker SafeCrypt:
- The web site of the application is: http://safecrypt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DataLocker\SafeCrypt\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DataLocker SafeCrypt.
8. After removing DataLocker SafeCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DataLocker SafeCrypt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DataLocker SafeCrypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DataLocker SafeCrypt by Data Locker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DataLocker SafeCrypt by Data Locker Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DataLocker SafeCrypt supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 15:20:23.117