This info is about DataLink II for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DataLink II from your systemCSI
. Open here
for more information on CSI. Please open www.racepak.com
if you want to read more on DataLink II on CSI's page. Usually the DataLink II application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DataLinkII folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is named DataLinkII.exe and it has a size of 596.00 KB (610304 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside DataLink II. They occupy about 780.00 KB (798720
bytes) on disk.
- CAN_Setup.exe (120.00 KB)
- DataLinkII.exe (596.00 KB)
- TimeDate.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.1
of DataLink II.
DataLink II is a program marketed by CSI. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase DataLink II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DataLink II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DataLink II or simply activate the Search field and type in "DataLink II". If it is installed on your PC the DataLink II app will be found automatically. When you select DataLink II in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DataLink II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DataLink II.
8. After removing DataLink II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DataLink II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DataLink II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DataLink II by CSI from your PC, nor are we saying that DataLink II by CSI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DataLink II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:03:32.083