You can find below details on how to remove DataGrip 2020.2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DataGrip 2020.2.1 from your PCJetBrains s.r.o.
. Further information on JetBrains s.r.o. can be seen here
. More details about DataGrip 2020.2.1 can be seen at https://www.jetbrains.com/products
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\JetBrains\DataGrip 2020.2.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). DataGrip 2020.2.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\JetBrains\DataGrip 2020.2.1\bin\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled datagrip64.exe and its approximative size is 1.27 MB (1330048 bytes).
DataGrip 2020.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 7.03 MB (7370811
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- datagrip.exe (1.24 MB)
- datagrip64.exe (1.27 MB)
- elevator.exe (148.52 KB)
- fsnotifier.exe (96.02 KB)
- fsnotifier64.exe (110.02 KB)
- launcher.exe (122.52 KB)
- restarter.exe (92.52 KB)
- runnerw.exe (130.02 KB)
- runnerw64.exe (153.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.80 KB)
- WinProcessListHelper.exe (201.04 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (48.02 KB)
- jaccessinspector.exe (112.53 KB)
- jaccesswalker.exe (73.52 KB)
- jaotc.exe (28.01 KB)
- java.exe (36.01 KB)
- javac.exe (26.51 KB)
- javaw.exe (36.01 KB)
- jcef_helper.exe (703.02 KB)
- jdb.exe (26.51 KB)
- jfr.exe (26.51 KB)
- jhsdb.exe (26.51 KB)
- jjs.exe (26.51 KB)
- jrunscript.exe (26.52 KB)
- keytool.exe (26.52 KB)
- kinit.exe (26.51 KB)
- klist.exe (26.51 KB)
- ktab.exe (26.51 KB)
- pack200.exe (26.52 KB)
- rmid.exe (26.51 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (26.52 KB)
- serialver.exe (26.52 KB)
- unpack200.exe (140.52 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (587.52 KB)
- cyglaunch.exe (15.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (731.52 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (587.52 KB)
This page is about DataGrip 2020.2.1 version 202.6948.45
DataGrip 2020.2.1 is a program by JetBrains s.r.o.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall DataGrip 2020.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DataGrip 2020.2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DataGrip 2020.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "DataGrip 2020.2.1". The DataGrip 2020.2.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DataGrip 2020.2.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DataGrip 2020.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DataGrip 2020.2.1:
- The publisher is: https://www.jetbrains.com/products
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JetBrains\DataGrip 2020.2.1\bin\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DataGrip 2020.2.1.
8. After uninstalling DataGrip 2020.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DataGrip 2020.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DataGrip 2020.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DataGrip 2020.2.1 by JetBrains s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that DataGrip 2020.2.1 by JetBrains s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DataGrip 2020.2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 01:11:48.290