You can find below details on how to remove DataDirector3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DataDirector3 from your PCParitech
. Check out here
for more info on Paritech. DataDirector3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Paritech\DataDirector3 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 1.26 MB (1326080 bytes) on disk and is called DataDirector3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DataDirector3. They take 1.26 MB (1326080
bytes) on disk.
- DataDirector3.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of DataDirector3. Click on the links below for other DataDirector3 versions:
DataDirector3 is a program released by Paritech. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove DataDirector3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DataDirector3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DataDirector3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DataDirector3". If it is installed on your PC the DataDirector3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DataDirector3 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DataDirector3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DataDirector3.
8. After uninstalling DataDirector3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DataDirector3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DataDirector3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DataDirector3 by Paritech from your computer, nor are we saying that DataDirector3 by Paritech is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DataDirector3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:41:52.483