Data Tracker for Collectibles
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Data Tracker for Collectibles for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Data Tracker for Collectibles from your systemData Village
. You can find out more on Data Village or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Data Tracker for Collectibles at http://www.DataVillage.com
. Usually the Data Tracker for Collectibles program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Data Village\Data Tracker for Collectibles directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Data Tracker for Collectibles is C:\Program Files\Data Village\Data Tracker for Collectibles\Uninstall.exe. Data Tracker for Collectibles 's primary file takes about 1.56 MB (1633280 bytes) and is called db.exe.
Data Tracker for Collectibles is composed of the following executables which take 1.72 MB (1798656
bytes) on disk:
- db.exe (1.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.50 KB)
Data Tracker for Collectibles is a program released by the software company Data Village. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Data Tracker for Collectibles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Data Tracker for Collectibles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Data Tracker for Collectibles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Data Tracker for Collectibles ". The Data Tracker for Collectibles application will be found automatically. When you click Data Tracker for Collectibles in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Data Tracker for Collectibles , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Data Tracker for Collectibles :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.DataVillage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Data Village\Data Tracker for Collectibles\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Data Tracker for Collectibles .
8. After uninstalling Data Tracker for Collectibles , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Data Tracker for Collectibles which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Data Tracker for Collectibles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Data Tracker for Collectibles by Data Village from your PC, we are not saying that Data Tracker for Collectibles by Data Village is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Data Tracker for Collectibles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 00:08:51.737