Data Tracker for Arms
This web page is about Data Tracker for Arms for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Data Tracker for Arms from your computerData Village
. You can find out more on Data Village or check for application updates here
. Further information about Data Tracker for Arms can be found at http://www.DataVillage.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Village\Data Tracker for Arms directory (same installation drive as Windows). Data Tracker for Arms 's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Village\Data Tracker for Arms\Uninstall.exe. db.exe is the Data Tracker for Arms 's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.56 MB (1633280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Data Tracker for Arms . They occupy an average of 1.72 MB (1798656
bytes) on disk.
- db.exe (1.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.50 KB)
Data Tracker for Arms is an application offered by the software company Data Village. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Data Tracker for Arms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Data Tracker for Arms from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Data Tracker for Arms or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Data Tracker for Arms ". The Data Tracker for Arms application will be found very quickly. When you select Data Tracker for Arms in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Data Tracker for Arms , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Data Tracker for Arms :
- The software company is: http://www.DataVillage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Village\Data Tracker for Arms\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Data Tracker for Arms .
8. After uninstalling Data Tracker for Arms , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Data Tracker for Arms that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Data Tracker for Arms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Data Tracker for Arms by Data Village from your PC, nor are we saying that Data Tracker for Arms by Data Village is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Data Tracker for Arms in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 01:09:03.017