Data Recovery Studio 4.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Data Recovery Studio 4.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Data Recovery Studio 4.5 from your systemData Recovery Studio Software
. Further information on Data Recovery Studio Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.datarecoverystudio.com
to get more info about Data Recovery Studio 4.5 on Data Recovery Studio Software's website. Data Recovery Studio 4.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Data Recovery Studio directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Data Recovery Studio 4.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Data Recovery Studio\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named DataRecoveryStudio.exe and occupies 2.99 MB (3130368 bytes).
Data Recovery Studio 4.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.11 MB (6412036
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1402.exe (968.00 KB)
- DataRecoveryStudio.exe (2.99 MB)
- DMService.exe (164.00 KB)
- HFSRecovery.exe (640.00 KB)
- OutlookRestore.exe (1.33 MB)
- uninst.exe (73.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5
of Data Recovery Studio 4.5.
Data Recovery Studio 4.5 is an application marketed by the software company Data Recovery Studio Software. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Data Recovery Studio 4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Data Recovery Studio 4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Data Recovery Studio 4.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Data Recovery Studio 4.5". If it is installed on your PC the Data Recovery Studio 4.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Data Recovery Studio 4.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Data Recovery Studio 4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Data Recovery Studio 4.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.datarecoverystudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Data Recovery Studio\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Data Recovery Studio 4.5.
8. After uninstalling Data Recovery Studio 4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Data Recovery Studio 4.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Data Recovery Studio 4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Data Recovery Studio 4.5 by Data Recovery Studio Software from your computer, we are not saying that Data Recovery Studio 4.5 by Data Recovery Studio Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Data Recovery Studio 4.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 20:42:33.657