Data Recovery 1.2.12
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Data Recovery 1.2.12 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Data Recovery 1.2.12 from your computerApeaksoft Studio
. You can find out more on Apeaksoft Studio or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\Data Recovery directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Data Recovery 1.2.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\Data Recovery\unins000.exe. Data Recovery.exe is the Data Recovery 1.2.12's main executable file and it occupies circa 429.48 KB (439784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Data Recovery 1.2.12. They take about 3.18 MB (3338640
bytes) on disk.
- Data Recovery.exe (429.48 KB)
- Feedback.exe (52.47 KB)
- Patch.exe (638.00 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (237.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
This web page is about Data Recovery 1.2.12 version 1.2.12
Data Recovery 1.2.12 is an application offered by the software company Apeaksoft Studio. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Data Recovery 1.2.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Data Recovery 1.2.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Data Recovery 1.2.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Data Recovery 1.2.12". If it exists on your system the Data Recovery 1.2.12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Data Recovery 1.2.12 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Data Recovery 1.2.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Data Recovery 1.2.12.
8. After uninstalling Data Recovery 1.2.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Data Recovery 1.2.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Data Recovery 1.2.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Data Recovery 1.2.12 by Apeaksoft Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Data Recovery 1.2.12 by Apeaksoft Studio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Data Recovery 1.2.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 08:31:56.933